The 2017 NPF Call for Papers is now open!
Please follow this link for more information and to begin the proposal submission process.
Need help getting approval?
Could you use a short easy to read document to take to your supervisor that explains everything they need to know about NPF?
This is what you missed at the 2016 NPF!
The Official 2016 NPF Program and Exhibit Hall Guide is available online. Take at a look to see what happened in Nashville, TN 2016.
- The Mailing Industry's largest and most comprehensive Exhibit Hall
- Daily General Sessions hosted by USPS Executive Leadership including the Monday Opening General Session with keynote address from Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer Megan J. Brennan
- Over 135 educational workshops designed for professionals from every segment of the mailing industry
- New for 2016! The Certified Direct Mail Professional (CDMP) Training Program
- The EMCM (Executive Mail Center Manager) certification training program
--The Mailpiece Design Professional Certification Course
- US Postal Service Professional Certification
And much much more!